4 x Chauvet SlimPAR H6 USB
1 x American DJ Hexcon
1 x Bag
4 x DMX 3Pin 10 FT
Chauvet SlimPAR H6 USB
SlimPAR H6 USB is a low-profile RGBAW+UV LED washlight with D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. It also works in sound-active mode.
Built-in dimming curves provide smooth LED fading, and the 6-in-1 LED technology generates a broad spectrum of natural looking colors. Precise colors can also be created with the built-in LED display. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is possible with the optional IRC-6 remote. Compact designed, it works as truss warmer.
- Low-profile LED PAR with 6-in-1 LED technology (RGBAW+UV)
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Sleek and lightweight to easily fit inside sticks of TRUSST
American DJ Hexcon
The HEXCON is a 36-channel DMX controller that was specifically designed for our “HEX Series” products. Up to 6, RGBAW+UV, LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via six fixture buttons. All ADJ HEX series fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed at channels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 and 31 to access independent fixture control. The HEXCON control panel includes 24 direct access pre-programmed color macro buttons, 6 user programmable color preset buttons which come factory set to control Red, Green, Blue White, Amber and UV, 6 multi-function channel faders which are used to control individual color intensity, Chase program “Speed”, Chase program “Fade”, Master Dimmer and Strobe speed. There is an array of 8 “Function” buttons which are used to select the controllers operation mode, including Color Fade, Color Macro, Auto, Chases, Manual, Sound, Strobe, Presets and Blackout modes. A USB port is also conveniently included so most phones or tablets can be connected and charged. The HEXCON is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for D.J.’s, nightclubs, lounges, bars or for anyone that wants to get the most out of their HEX series LED products.
DMX 3Pin 10 FT Cables