- See Carl (name) for information about the name.
Karla is the feminine form of Karl. Karla can also refer to:
- Karla Bonoff (born 1951), American singer-songwriter
- Karla DeVito (born 1953), American singer
- Karla Echenique (born 1986), a Dominican Republic volleyball player
- Karla Erbová (born 1933), Czech writer
- Karla Homolka (born 1970), the former wife of Paul Bernardo. Both were Canadian serial rapists and serial killers.
- Karla van der Boon (born 1968), a Dutch water polo goalkeeper
- Petras Karla (1937–1969), Soviet Olympic rower
- Karla Faye Tucker (1959-1998), the first woman to be executed in the United States since 1984
- Karla, Greece
- Karla, Kose Parish, village in Kose Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Karla, Rae Parish, village in Rae Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Karla Crater (Russia)
- Karli, a town in Maharashtra, India famous for Karla caves
- Karla, Ratnagiri village in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, INDIA
- Karla (film), a 2006 film by Joel Bender
- Karla Bentham in the BBC series Waterloo Road
- Karla, legendary Garbo-esque fictional character in Jacqueline Susann's novel Once Is Not Enough. Played by Melina Mercouri in the 1975 film adaptation.
- Karla (fictional character), a fictional character in the novels of John le Carré
- Karla-Heinrike Langer, a fictional character from Strike Witches
- Karla the Zebra, a fictional zebra on Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies