Pebbles is the plural form of the word "pebble".
Pebbles may also refer to:
- Pebbles (radio personality), Boston-area radio DJ
- Pebbles (horse) (1981–2005), British-trained thoroughbred racehorse of the 1980s
- Pebbles Flintstone, a character in The Flintstones animated television show
- Post Pebbles cereal, a sweetened rice cereal featuring a Flintstones theme
- Anthony Rocca (born 1977), Australian rules footballer commonly referred to as "Pebbles"
- Pebbles (series), dozens of albums of 1960's garage rock music compiled and released by AIP and BFD Records from the late 1970s to the mid-2000s
- Perri "Pebbles" Reid, American dance-pop and urban contemporary singer-songwriter
- Pebbles (Pebbles album), 1987
- Pebbles Project, a humanitarian project in South Africa
- "Pebbles", an episode of the television series Teletubbies