Sandora LLC (Ukrainian: Сандора) is a Ukrainian juice company based in Mykolaiv, Ukraine. Founded in 1995, the company currently holds a 47 percent share of the Ukrainian juice market. In September 2007, American-based PepsiCo, Inc. purchased 80 percent ownership of Sandora's company holdings. The M&A deal legal support was conducted by Sayenko Kharenko law firm.  In November 2007, PepsiAmericas, Inc. and PepsiCo, Inc. jointly acquired the remaining 20% of Sandora. PepsiAmericas held a 60% interest in Sandora, and PepsiCo held 40% interest in Sandora. PepsiCo acquired PepsiAmericas in 2010 and took full ownership of Sandora.
Want to change something on this page or create your own? Register today, it's fast and free!