Sanna can refer to:
- Sanna, Nordland, an island in Træna municipality, Nordland county, Norway
- Sanna, Ardnamurchan, a village in the far west of Scotland
- Sänna, a village in Rõuge Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Sanna (Inn), a river in Austria, a tributary to the Inn
- Sanna (Vistula), a river in Poland, a tributary to the Vistula
- Sanna (name), a Scandinavian short form of Susanna (meaning "lily flower"). It can also be derived from the Swedish sann meaning "true".
- Simone Sanna, an Italian Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- Sanna (dish), a spongy rice cake, a Goan dish.
- Sanna Dairies, a division of SACO Foods
- Sanna (Sanskrit). One of the three esoteric Kumaras, whose names are Sanna, Kapila and Sanatsujata, the mysterious triad which contains the mystery of generation and reincarnation.
- Samjna, the Buddhist term (Sanskrit; Pali: sañña) meaning "perception"
- Sanna 77, a type of submachine gun
- Sana'a, a city in Yemen