Shalimar may refer to:
Referenced in last verse of "Whaling Stories", song by British rock group Procol Harum, known better for their hit "A Whiter Shade of Pale".
In the South Asia
- Mughal gardens, also called Shalimar Bagh, several royal gardens of the Mughal Empire
- Shalimar, Lahore, one of the constituent towns of Lahore, Pakistan
- Shalimar railway station, a rail station serving Howrah and Kolkata
- Shalimar, alternative name of Shadmehr, a small city in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
In the United States
- Shalimar, Florida, a town
- Shalamar, a soul-R&B group
- Little Shalimar, the alias of Torbitt Schwartz, a New York-based musicican and producer.
Film and literature
- Shalimar (1978 film), a 1978 Hindi film
- Shalimar (1946 film), a 1946 Bollywood film
- Shalimar, a book by Manohar Malgonkar
- Shalimar the Clown, a 2005 novel by Salman Rushdie
- A river in "The Hippopotamus Song" by Flanders and Swann
- Shalimar Fox, a character on the television show Mutant X
- A town in "Song of Solomon (novel) ", a 1977 novel by Toni Morrison.