Welcome to the New Hostel in Zaragoza!!! We opened a new Hostel during the International Exposition 2008 city of Zaragoza.
The hostel is an unbelievable medieval building that we completely refurbished keeping the original style of the great palace it used to be!
We are located right in the city centre and next to the great views of the river and its Green Corridor. We are inside the historical neighbourhood and next to the great Basilica El Pilar and La Seo Cathedral.
Zaragoza Hostel places you right on the spot to enjoy of the most authentic Spanish fiesta and take vibes of the mysterious city ready to be explored.
Welcome travellers! If travelling is a dream, we don't want to wake up
Type of rooms:
- Doubles & Dorms
- Apartments full equipment
Free Internet Access
Free Kitchen available!!!
Free lockers inside the room
Free maps and touristic information
- Air conditioning & Heating in all rooms
- Huge basement with art exhibitions and other events
- Free Luggage storage service
- Friendly and helpful staff with great tips about the city
- Beautiful and comfortable common rooms
- Cinema screen for TV and DVD in the Historic Basement
- Free DVD collection available in the Reception
- Free games available in the Reception
- Wii Rental
Towels are EUR 1.50 per person
Linen is EUR 3 per person per stay