Want to change something on this page or create your own? Register today, it's fast and free!
Nice color. Lovely nose, pure aromas of citrus, white flowers, oak and minerals. This is medium bodied on the palate, with good concentration and very good finesse for this level. The medium plus length finish has good acidity but a bit of wood poking out. 80% of this fruit comes from the Mersault border and the other 20% from St. Romain. [+]