The Allen & Heath PA-28 is a 28-channel sound reinforcement mixer with routing and features suitable for mixing in mid-size clubs, auditoriums, restaurants, small theaters, houses-of-worship, and more.
The PA-28 features a total of 28 input channels, with channels one through 24 featuring mono 1/4" TRS line and balanced XLR microphone inputs. Two dedicated stereo input channels feature 1/4" TRS and RCA phono paired connections for keyboards, returning effects, etc. Both 1/4" and RCA stereo inputs feature individual level controls and may be used simultaneously for a total of four stereo inputs. A built in effects processor provides high quality reverb, chorus and delay effects.
The PA-28 is an excellent solution for small halls, bars, restaurants, karaoke events, theaters, classrooms, houses-of-worship and more.
- Stereo and Mono Inputs
- The input channels feature 24 mono inputs with 1/4" phone and XLR connections. Dedicated stereo inputs feature stereo-paired 1/4" phone and RCA connections that are capable of being used simultaneously.
- Digital Effects Processor
- 16 reverb, chorus and delay effects are provided and may be edited with external MIDI editing software.
- Flexible Output Routing
- Mix outputs include source selectable A/B amplifier outputs, mono sum with switchable sub bass filter, analog and S/PDIF digital recording outputs.
- Flexible Output EQ
- 4-band semi-parametric EQ are featured for final frequency contour of output signal.