Allison Blanco is an associate in the Century City and Los Angeles offices of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm's Litigation & Trial Department. Ms. Blanco’s practice focuses on intellectual property, with experience in complex disputes relating to trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights and licensing, as well as sports, entertainment and media litigation.
Ms. Blanco has extensive experience in both procedural and substantive law, as she has successfully litigated before numerous federal and state courts.
Ms. Blanco's substantive experience includes:
- Trademark and trade dress infringement litigation, counseling, prosecution and worldwide trademark portfolio management
- False/comparative advertising and unfair competition litigation
- Trade secret counseling and litigation
- Copyright counseling and litigation
- Internet law, including web-scraping, CAN-SPAM, computer fraud, and domain name recovery and management
- Online defamation and rights of publicity
- Breach of contract and commercial disputes
While in law school, Ms. Blanco worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Central District of California and the Honorable Arthur C. Alarcón of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.