Amanda L. Molter
Amanda Molter is an associate in the San Diego office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Investment Funds Practice. Ms. Molter regularly advises private equity sponsors in the structuring, negotiation and operation of investment funds operating across a wide range of industries.
Ms. Molter additionally advises investment fund clients on matters including:
- Structuring and negotiation of portfolio company investments and dispositions
- Acquisition of investment managers
- Spin outs from financial institutions and separation arrangements
- Formation of joint ventures and the ongoing representation of joint venture participants
- Transactions including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Public securities offerings
- Private financings
Ms. Molter also represents investors making investments in private equity and hedge funds, including tax-exempt organizations and foundations and sovereign wealth funds.
Ms. Molter is a member of the State Bar of California, American Bar Association and San Diego County Bar Association.