Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL Bass Head
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL is built with premium components and construction, delivering true Ampeg tone. Premium JJ tubes provide unmatched tone and classic Ampeg EQ offers flexibility and control. It's Ampeg's Heritage, but it's your gear... and has been for more than 60 years.
There's no denying the impact Ampeg's SVT has had on bass tone. The unmistakable roar of the classic all-tube beast coupled with the air-moving power of the legendary 8 x 10" cabinet has defined what we want and expect from serious bass rigs. Ampeg celebrates the lineage of the world's most famous bass amp with the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL. Crafted using premium components and construction techniques, the Heritage SVT-CL is top notch from top to bottom.
Tubes are important when it comes to how an amp sounds and responds, and the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL is loaded with premium tubes. The preamp and driver sections are driven by matched JJ 12AX7s and 12AU7s, along with "Winged C" power tubes. This potent combination serves as the heart and soul of the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL. All of this power and beauty is wrapped up in a soft Tolex covering and decked out with a black-line face plate. Needless to say, Ampeg fanatics are already lining up for the Heritage SVT-CL!
- Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL 300-watt Bass Head Features at a Glance:
- 300 watts RMS @ 2 or 4 ohms
- Premium, matched tubes
- Preamp - JJ (2 x 12AX7)
- Driver - JJ (1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
- Power amp - "Winged C" (6 x 6550)
- Mid-tone control : 5-position midrange selector
- Speaker connections : Neutrik Speakon and 1/4"
- Transformer balanced line out
- Premium Heritage black sparkle grille cloth, soft Tolex and trim
- Heritage black-line face plate
- Perfect match for Heritage SVT-810E or Heritage SVT-410HLF