Antonio Coletti is Office Managing Partner of the Milan and Rome offices. His practice focuses primarily on:
- Corporate finance and general securities
- Corporate law
- Structured finance
He has extensive experience advising private and public companies and private equity funds, as well as underwriters, placing agents and initial purchasers on a wide variety of securities and corporate transactions. Mr. Coletti’s capital markets experience covers equity and debt offerings, such as:
- Primary and secondary offerings, listings (IPOs, rights issues and accelerated bookbuild)
- Bonds issues (investment grade, high yields and convertible)
- Liability management (tender offers and consent solicitation)
- Structured finance transactions, such as equity derivatives
He advises listed companies on general corporate and compliance matters and also advises financial institutions on the distribution of Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities, the establishment and placement of real estate investment funds and financial market regulation.
Prior to joining Latham & Watkins in 2008, Mr. Coletti was a partner of Gianni Origoni Grippo Cappelli & Partners, where he was a member of the firm’s corporate finance and financial markets group, representing issuers and investment banks on complex capital markets transactions.