The A&O Hostel Koeln Neumarkt was opened in December 2009 and is located in the beautiful, characteristically Cologne Mauritiusviertel district. The hostel has rooms with modern furnishings in various categories as well as a lobby bar where you can enjoy the cheerful Cologne spirit that is often celebrated.
The A&O Hostel Koeln Neumarkt in the middle of the Mauritiusviertel is both quiet and centrally located. Cologne Central Station is 2.2 km away. With its central location the A&O hostel is easy to reach by car or by public transportation, and is an excellent starting point for excursions into the city.
The A&O Hostel Koeln Neumarkt, with its spacious lobby and the A&O lounge, has plenty of room to sit back and relax. With its proximity to the trade fair grounds and its own conference rooms, the location is also perfect for business travelers. For guests arriving by car the hostel has its own underground parking garage.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 EUR from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (10,00 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 EUR / 20 min) and wifi (5 EUR / 24 h)
- free WLAN in the entire building
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 EUR per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
As of 1st March 2013 the 5% city tourist tax is excluded from our pricing.