The A&O Weimar offers guests rooms in the hotel and hostel section with private shower and toilet. You have the choice between comfortable single and double rooms, family rooms with a double bed and bunk bed(s) and shared rooms for 4 to 6 people.
As in every A&O, guests can expect modern and spacious rooms, 24 hour reception and a lobby bar. We recommend a break in our hotel’s own garden and free time activities such as billards, table football or a good book from our reading corner. The A&O Weimar offers an extraordinary number of contemporary conference rooms on site and numerous on site car and coach/bus parking spaces.
Weimar is a milestone in German history: the first Republic of Germany was founded here and historical greats such as Goethe, Herder, Schiller and Wieland have marked the so-called “Weimarer Klassik” and thus the city to this day. The heritage of literature, history and music lies heavy and proud on the shoulders of Weimar. Therefore the A&O Weimar is located near the major places of interest. Visit Goethe’s residence, the Bauhaus Museum, the City Palace, the rococo hall and taste the legendary Thuringian Bratwurst.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (10,00 € per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and high speed wifi (5 €/24h)
- free wifi in public areas and in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA and Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
- billiard and table football
- free house safe
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer. In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance and our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.