This new traditional apartment is situated in Slovenia (near Italy - 2 hour to Venice), on the sunny side of the Julian alps, just by the Triglav national park, in Bohinj, surrounded by the nature and the beauties of the Bohinj Lake and near mountains.
The spacious house contains 4 apartments (2X2/4 person, 2x4/6 max 8 person).
Our apartments provide:
- new alpin nature furnishings in living room
- bedroom with king bed
- very good equipment in kitchen and bathroom
- fireplace - kamin as well as central heating
- Internet access in the apartment
- LCD and SAT TV, DVD
- steam sauna for two people and masage shower in every bathroom
- clasic masage body
- terrace with deckchairs and log
cabin for picnics, BBQ, privat big garden
- quiet area with many meadows, forest
trails and mountain trails
- cycle trail leading to Lake Bohinj
- bicycle and skiing equipment rental
- if you wish breakfast or halfboard - on request
The location of the TUBEJ apartments is right next to the Triglav national park, which offers a wide variety of sports activities: sport climbing, horse - riding, adrenalin park, tandem parachuting, a train ride with the museum train to the Soa valley,ice - skating,swimming in the nearby aqua park in the winter and lake Bohinj in the summer, rowing, rafting, kayak, fishing, tennis, football, beach - volley, etc.
Bohinj surely needs no introduction as a starting-point for mountain hikes. Triglav alone, the highest mountain in Slovenia, can be reached from three directions (Dolina Sedmerih Jezer, Voje yalley, Pokljuka).
Walks across the mountains of Bohinj, exploring the trails of the First World War, the ridge of the Spodnje Bohinjske Gore mountains with their fairy-tale beauty, easyer climbing routes such as Miseljski Greben or Vernar, these are just a few suggestions. First-grade maps, marked paths, guide-books, they all enable most mountaineers to take a trip by themselves.
If you desire greater safety, want to learn more or visit wonderful spots off the beaten track, we can help you with our guides.