Architect Magazine

Originally titled Journal of the American Institute of Architects (Vol. #1 - Issue #1) from January 1944 through 1951, the magazine changed its name to The American Institute of Architects Journal. After publication of the AIA Journal ended in August 1976, then followed Architecture magazine. Once the official magazine of the American Institute of Architects, Architecture magazine was one of the main journals on the subject until it was purchased and closed in 2006 by Hanley-Wood, which replaced the magazine with a new title, Architect. [1]