If you are looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy the best beaches in Búzios, then your place is here with us at Art Beach Hostel!
Important information: From March 2016 to October 2016 (except national holidays and Olympic Games 2016), the hostel operates as a bed & breakfast, and for that reason only our private rooms are going to be available.
Directed and managed by two Brazilian travelers with national and international experience in hospitality and tourism, Art Beach Hostel Búzios provides a laid-back, casual but at the same time clean and home-like environment for your stay.
It’s our pleasure to give out cool tips and all the necessary information about Búzios. We speak Portuguese, English and Spanish.
It is important for us that everyone feels comfortable in our house and that your stay be a delightful and memorable experience. We welcome guests from all over the world and this is a great pleasure for us.
Our hostel has the following rooms:
- 3 privates double bed room / Ensuite (with ceiling fan and A/C);
- 1 private quadruple room / Ensuite (with ceiling fan and A/C);
- 2 dorms with 4 beds each / Shared hallway bathroom (with ceiling fan and A/C);
- 1 dorm with 8 beds / Ensuite (with ceiling fan).
* Includes breakfast and bed linen.
* Air conditioning may be turned on from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
* Individual key-locked closets in dorms.
* The dormitories only work during the summer, special events and national holidays. Please, contact us for more details.
The hostel features a varanda, living room, a kitchen set up for guests and FREE WIFI in common areas.
Art Beach Hostel is strategically located in a quiet residential area between the beautiful beaches of Manguinhos and Geribá. We are 5 minutes walk away from Manguinhos Beach (incredible sunsets and gastronomic complex Porto da Barra) and 10 minutes from Geribá Beach (considered the best and most beautiful in Búzios). The hostel is also near the main avenue (1 minute walking distance), where guests can catch a public transportation to go downtown and to other beaches (R$ 2,80). Getting downtown takes about 15 minutes depending on traffic. There are supermarkets, groceries stores, bakerie, snack shops and restaurants nearby the hostel.
Address: Rua iuca, 5 - Bosque de Geribá - Armação dos Búzios
Our reception works from 8 AM to 2 PM. After this time, we are available by phone, message and email.
With the purpose of avoiding No Shows, you will be charged 38% in advance to guarantee your reservation. This payment may be done by bank deposit in Brazil (if you are already in Brazil) or PayPal. A 10% surcharge will be added for payments done through Paypal over the total billing amount. You will receive more information by e-mail after making the reservation.
For periods of New Years and Carnaval, we request a full payment in advance to confirm your reservation.
To avoid late cancellation fees we ask that you cancel your reservation prior to:
- 7 days: All dates, except the dates below.
- 15 days: National holidays, Olympics 2016, days before and after New Years.
- 30 days: New Years and Carnaval.
In case of cancellation within the reported period, the amount paid will be refunded and the cost of transferring money paid by the customer.