In the most beautiful and luxurious neighbourhood in London, Astor Hyde Park is 50 metres from Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park and surrounded by some of London’s best Museums incl. the Victoria & Albert, Science and Natural History Museums. Winner of the 2015 Hoscar for No. 1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and the Lifetime Achievement Award, come and stay in this stunning Victorian building that has been converted into the most beautiful Hostel in London.
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS.
At Astor Hyde Park you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Movie nights in our Cinema Room, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights.