Want to change something on this page or create your own? Register today, it's fast and free!
Atomic Cloud Eleven XT Womens Skis with XT 10 Ti Bindings 2016
Table of Contents
Embed / Widget
The Atomic Cloud Eleven XT is a perfect ski for strong intermediate to expert women that enjoy a lightweight ski that is extremely carvy and nimble edge to edge. A Full Length Vertical Sidewall increases the torsional strength and edge hold for making tight to medium radius turns on a steep groomer. The Cloud Eleven has the same Race Rocker that Atomic uses in their race skis that only has the front 5% of the tip being rockered with the remaining 95% of the ski with traditional high camber. The rocker in the tip will give you fast turn initiation, and the camber underfoot will deliver stronger edge hold, and a high amount of rebound. The Cloud Eleven has a combination of the Light Wood Core and Densolite Composite Core that uses Poplar Wood and foam that are very lightweight and very snappy for banging quick, tight turns. A Titanium Stabilizer is a single layer of Titanium that sits below the core to increase your stability and power, especially when you are reaching top speeds on a steep groomed black diamond. If you want a very stable and light ski for carving down the groomers the Atomic Cloud Eleven XT is the ski for you! [+]