Atomic Nomad Smoke Skis with XTO 10 Bindings 2016

The Atomic Nomad Smoke is a great ski for the true beginner to intermediate skier that is looking for a soft and forgiving ski to help them grow and develop their skills. Atomic's Step Down Sidewall 2.0 Construction gives you forgiveness and maneuverability by having a cap construction on the tips and tails, with a sidewall underfoot that will provide you with the edge hold you need to start to carve turns. The Smoke has All Mountain Rocker that the front 15% of the ski is rockered to ease turn initiation, or aid you in pushing out a snowplow. The other 85% of the Smoke is made with traditional camber that will give you rebound and stability. If you have been renting skis and are ready to invest in your own equipment, and stop wasting time in rental shop lines to enjoy more time on the slopes, the Atomic Nomad Smoke will make a great ski for you. [+]