Want to change something on this page or create your own? Register today, it's fast and free!
Atomic Redster FIS D2 GS Jr. Junior Race Skis with X 12 Bindings
Table of Contents
Embed / Widget
Your little speedster will love the Atomic Redster FIS D2 GS Jr. Atomic's Doubledeck 3.0 Construction has an upper structure built on top of the ski that is free floating to provide a more stable ride at high speeds, better vibration absorption, and more power with every turn. The Redster also is made with Ramp Tech to give you up to 10 degrees of ramp angle to keep your body forward for more precise turns. Race Rocker gives you 5% of the tip with a small amount of rocker to ease turn initiation, while the remaining 95% of the Redster has traditional camber to provide your little racer with a grip on the course and rebound between turns. If you are looking for an FIS Legal GS ski for your little racer, the Atomic Redster FIS D2 GS Jr. will be a solid choice. [+]