B52 Hostel is located in the buzzing area of the junction of Street 172 and Street 19 close to Riverside and the Royal Palace, with a wealth of bars, restaurants and shops within a short stroll. These include the fantastic NGO-run restaurant Friends, which serves tapas style dishes with Cambodian flavours as well as the shop Trunkh, which sells a variety of quirky souvenirs and was recently visited by none other than Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
In B52 Hostel, there are private doubles with ensuite bathrooms and dorms (mixed and female only) with shared onsuite bathrooms. All with aircon and hot water. Lockers are available in dorm rooms. You can enjoy the use of FREE Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Furthermore, you can watch the world go by from our restaurant which serves Khmer classics like Lok Lak, along with comfort food favourites such as pulled pork sandwiches. Our restaurant and bar open at 7am, with restaurant open until 10pm and the bar open until 11pm.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 11am.
2. Payment: Cash (USD or KHR) only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation later than 24 hours in advance will result in a fee equal to the first night of your stay.
4. The reception is open from 7am to 7pm.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 16 years old.
6. Deposit is required for towel.