Babi may refer to:
- Babı, a municipality in Azerbaijan
- Babi Dynasty, founded in 1735 by Muhammed Sher Khan Babi (r.1748-1758), Nawabs of this dynasty went on to rule over Junagadh in Gujarat, from the 18th to the 20th century.
- Babi (title), in various Indian titles
- Babi is a nickname for the Greek name Charalampos (Χαράλαμπος)
- Babi (mythology), a baboon god in Egyptian mythology
- A Bábí is a follower of the Báb, a religious leader from Persia
- Pig, Babi in Malay, Indonesian, and Kampangan
- BABI is also a Mobile Suit name in anime Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. Codename:AMA-953 BABI
- Basalt Achondrite Best Initial (BABI) is an acronym used in the Geosciences; Basalt Achondrite Best Initial.
- Lord Babi, from the Golden Sun video game series.
- Bhabhi in Gujarati is sister-in-law
- Babi Island (disambiguation), several islands of this name in south east Asia
- FK Babi, a football club in the Republic of Macedonia
Babi can be a surname:
- Parveen Babi, Indian actress
Babi can also be a nickname:
- Babi Xavier (born 1974), Brazilian actress, model and TV hostess