Recommended by Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor.
We are the closest resort to award winning Iztuzu beach. WINNER OF TRIP ADVISOR'S TRAVELLER'S CHOICE AWARD FOR BEST BEACH IN TURKEY in 2015 and 2013, WINNER OF THE BEST OPEN SPACE IN EUROPE CATEGORY in 2008 (The Times) and chosen in the TOP 10 BEST BEACHES IN EUROPE in 2006 (The Independant). You can reach the beach by a 10-minute mini bus ride (every half an hour) or for green visitors, you can cycle/ walk there. We are 800 meters from town. If you want to be in the middle of town, we are not the place for you! If you can appreciate the unique feeling of being in nature, surrounded by mountains, fruit trees and beautiful, spacious gardens, then this is the place for you.
• Solar energy for heating
• Free bicycles for guest use
• Recycling bins
• Energy conserving light bulbs
• Own on-site organic farm (providing fresh fruit and vegetables for meals)
• Fresh eggs from free range chickens
• Clad in natural stones, the resort blends perfectly into the surrounding mountains.
• Free wifi throughout
• Free computers for guest use
• Free library/book exchange
• Sunken lounging area with comfy cushions, a large plasma TV and cosy fire place
Spacious and comfortable rooms:
• All rooms have private bathrooms which are equipped with hair dryers, magnifying mirrors and have strong water pressure with continuous hot water
• Orthopedic mattresses for a good night's sleep
• Hand-crafted, locally-sourced furniture in all rooms
• Daily housekeeping
• Swimming pool (adult and kiddies pool) and jacuzzi (closed from 15 October until 1st May)
• Wooden sunloungers as well as lounging pillows around the pool
• Traditional Turkish covered seating areas where you can chill out in the garden
• Large garden with flowers, walk paths, ponds and fountains
• Outdoor bar
• Barbecue area (try our speciality, GENTLE NECO kebabs)
• Outdoor pide (Turkish style pizza) oven
• Fully-equipped outdoor covered gym area
• Football, tennis and volleyball field
• Two professional American pool tables, table tennis and fuss ball
(unfortunately) We are not a party zone, but we have the tools for a great party if you are up for it!
About Dalyan and activities:
A rich cultural, historical and ecological environment where an unspoilt beach, lake, river and ancient city all meet to create a memorable landscape. You can:
• Visit the ancient city ruins of Caunos with its amphitheatre and panoramic views of the area
• View the ancient Lycian tombs from a boat trip
• Visit Iztuzu Beach, breeding grounds of the endangered Caretta turtles, and visit the Turtle Rehabilitation Center
• Have a mud and hot thermal bath in mineral springs or swim in the fresh water lake
• Spend a day sailing around the 12 Islands
• Fishing, scuba diving, hiking, horse riding, rafting, paragliding and many more.
• Go on day trips to nearby Pamukkale, Fethiye, Mamaris, Bodrum, Saklikent Gorge and many undiscovered bays.