The company began in 1910. In the 1970s, Gimmi Baldinini entered the company. The company has 100 Baldinini stores around the world and employs 250 workers.
In 2001 the group MBFG through its subsidiary Antichi Pellettieri acquired fifty percent of the company.
In 2007 the company signed with Facco Corporation a contract for the production and commercial distribution of branded jewelery Baldinini.