Bally might refer to:
- Bally, Pennsylvania
- Bally, Howrah, a city in Howrah district, West Bengal, India
- Bally, Bally-Jagachha, a census town in Howrah district, West Bengal, India
- Bally Jagachha (community development block), in Howrah district, West Bengal, India
- Bally (baile), a traditional division of land, as well as a common prefix in the names of towns throughout Ireland
- A historical spelling of Bali
- Bally Creek, a stream in Minnesota
- Charles Bally (1865–1947), Swiss linguist
- Étienne Bally (born 1923), French sprinter
- Bally Sagoo (born 1971), British-Indian singer and DJ
- nickname of Elena Baltacha (born 1983), British tennis player
- nickname of Ralph Sharman (1895-1918), professional baseball player.
- Bally Refrigerated Boxes, Inc., a manufacturing company that specialised in Walk-In Coolers and Freezers, Refrigerated Buildings, and Refrigeration Equipment.
- Bally Shoe, Swiss shoe company founded in 1851
- Bally Manufacturing, a pinball manufacturer
Hotel and casinos
- Bally's Las Vegas, a hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip
- Bally's Atlantic City, a hotel and casino on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Bally's Casino Tunica, a hotel and casino in Tunica, Mississippi
- Bally, a British minced oath meaning "Bloody"
- Busking slang, referring to the act of gathering a crowd to pitch to
- Bally (Vidhan Sabha constituency), electoral constituency in Howrah district, India