Chiang Mai is located in the north of Thailand and is the second biggest city in the country. Surrounded by mountains, it is a truly beautiful region in regards to nature, culture and sightseeing. Ban Sabai Village Resort & Spa is just 5 kilometers from the city center, night bazaar and world famous Sunday market area located.
Our 8 Lanna rooms are located in 2 of our traditional Lanna Villas. They each have a large double bed, a mini-bar, complimentary tea/coffee facilities, CD player, telephone, satellite TV, air-conditioning & fan, and a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
Our Junior suites are furnished with double or twin beds, teak parquet flooring, air conditioner, fan, mini bar, complimentary tea/coffee set, satellite TV, DVD, stereo, shower and separate Jacuzzi for two.
Our 5 Lanna Spa villas are two storey traditional Lanna houses. The ground floor area is open-air with both private sauna & steam room, two treatment / day beds and a dining area. The upper floor has a large double bed, mini-bar, tea/coffee facilities, satellite TV, CD player, telephone, air-conditioning & fan, as well as a large open-air bathroom with Jacuzzi for two and separate shower.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in: after 2:00pm
2. Check-out: before 12:00pm
3. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Master, American Express) are accepted upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy:
(1) Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
(2) If cancelled later or in case of No-Show, the full amount will be charged.
5. A mandatory Gala Dinner is not included in the room rate for stays from Dec.31 until Jan.01.
- The Gala Dinner prices are THB. 2,000.- per person and THB. 1,000.- for child 5-12 years (guests sleeping in extra beds will be charged separately).
6. Wi-Fi is available in public areas and is free of charge.