Baramcozy Guest House is the nearest B&B from Soesokkak (5 minutes on foot)- a splendid bluff estuary in the center of the southern coast. As the Soesokkak is the ending point of the route 5 and the starting point of the route 6, if you are walking the Olle trail routes, it is the best place to stay. Also, Baramcozy is close to key tourist spots such as Jeongbang Waterfalls, Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls, Oedolgae Rock and Lee jung-seop Street. It takes about 30 minutes or less by bus, 3 minutes on foot to the beautiful black sand beach.
There are room types and facilities available in Baramcozy, whose details are shown as follow.
Every bed has its own curtains(so that you can keep your privacy), shelves, personal lights, personal electric pads(winter). Personal cabinets, slippers, air conditioner, toothpaste, soap, hair dryer, hairbrushes are equipped. A towel and a pillow slip are provided.
- Double rooms:
Ocean view. Air conditioner, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, hairbrushes are equipped, 2 towels are provided. Korean traditional heating system(Ondol). A veranda with a great ocean view is in front of the double rooms in the 2nd floor. You can see the sun rise from the sea in the morning.
- Communal kitchen & cafe:
Free Wi-Fi in the entire house and a laptop is in the cafe. Washing machine available for free. Cozy outdoor terrace. Chicken & beer (so-called chi-mac in Korea) nights at the cafe in Tuesdays and Fridays if more than 3 people want. Don’t worry, the cafe is in a different building from the rooms so it won’t bother your sleep.
Things to note:
1. Check in time: 4pm ~10pm.
2. Check out time: ~ 10am. You can keep your baggage in the café.
3. Cash (KRW) payment only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation policy: Any cancellation received within 1 day prior to arrival will incur the first 1 night charge.
5. Age restriction: Under 5-year-old babies
6. Use the kitchen freely and please clean up after using. Café closes at 11pm.
7. Curfew at 11pm for the dormitories.