Welcome to Beach Hostel!
Enjoy chilling at the beach all day. Try your hand at Picigin. Watch the locals play. It's more than just keeping the ball up while diving around in the water. It's pretty amazing and lots of fun.
Bačvice is the ONLY beach in Split awarded the 'Blue Flag' for clean swimming water & safety.
* We are only a few steps from the Beach!
* We are in the city Center, only a 7 minute walk to the train, bus, ferry and
airport drop off point. Diocletian's Palace, Old Town & all tourist sites, yep 7 min walk. (NO need for buses).
We are your home away from Home!
How to start the day;
Dress up with swimming suit and slippers; perhaps enjoy the Free Cafe and Tea on our cool artistic balcony, “created by previous guests”. Grab your towel, walk for a few steps (We are not on the water, but less than a minute walk from the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
Chill, chill, chill perhaps play a few tunes on the guitar while enjoying your beer or perhaps a glass of vine on the balcony with your new friends or fellow travelers.
Get ready for a night out! Bačvice has the MOST popular nightlife in Split with over 20 bars, restaurants, cafes & discos, right ON the water. Open until 5:00 in the morning and let`s not forget the big after party: Night swimming in the Adriatic sea. Bačvice is the MOST popular beach in Split. It's the ONLY beach locals & tourists go to swim and party.
Ladybird is the Heart and Soul of Beach Hostel. She is a Norwegian Artist Lady who left everything on a hunch and a feeling in 2009. Split and Beach Hostel has been her Life since. She speaks fluently Norwegian and English. She is an experienced backpacker and offers advice on Split & all of Croatia. We have a Common Room with Guest Computer, TV, DVDs and Book exchange. Ladybird’s, and the Guest's Very Cool Art decor is covering the walls. We have a lot of fun but discourage groups of irresponsible drinkers.
If you need quiet night at home, the party leaves the house latest at 23:00 o’clock due to city noise restriction laws.
We got the best steamer from Norway so we are steam cleaning the hostel. We also wash our sheets beyond 60 degrees Celsius. So we believe to be the cleanest hostel in the city ;o)
* New fully equipped kitchen for you to use
* Free Wi-Fi and guest computer
* Free use of our Skype headset
* Free lockers where you can fit your whole backpack
* Lights and plugins above every bed
* New windows with mosquito net
* Free luggage storage
* Free street parking
* Free towel hire
* Free all new linens
* Free maps
* Laundry service & more.
* Clean, safe and fun!
* 24-hour check-in
* Flexible check - out time
* No curfew
Make sure to check out our pictures on Facebook (Beach Hostel)
If you need to contact us before booking you’ll find all the contact info you need there ;o)
* Please include an approximate arrival time.
* Cancellations at least 24 hours before arrival, otherwise 2 nights
* Check-in: 13:00 (1:00 PM).
* Check-out: 11:00
* Tourist tax of 7kn per person per night is not included in the price.
* We do not accept credit cards. Payment must be in Croatian kuna.