Bed & Bar Backpackers Santa Cruz provide you the most comfortable beds with sheets, lockers (bring your padlock or buy one at the reception), towels for hire and free WiFi connection in all property. It also available a bar with cold regional beers (local wines, ron, whisky and Vodka also available), a snacks in the mornings and a computer with internet access.
We also offer...
* Free City Maps
* Free security lockers (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
* Free Satellite TV in common area.
* Free computer with internet Access.
* Comfortable beds with sheets.
* Comfortable rooms decorated with bright colors.
* Bar with cold regional beers (local wines, ron, whisky and Vodka also available).
* Hot showers with great water pressure.
* Touristic Information in front desk.
* Friendly speaking english staff.
* Book Exchange.
* Money Exchange.
* Airport transfers available (surcharge)
* Luggage storage also available for your days of sightseeing (surcharge)
If you are looking for leaving intact your banking budget this is your perfect choice! A colonial house just four blocks from the main square in the city centre.
Strategically located (in the city centre) from the main square 'September 24th', Metropolitan Cathedral and Sacred Art Museum. It is also located to 5 minutes walking from the mini-bus stop with destination to the Amboró National Park, archaeological ruins of Samaipata and routes of the Che Guevara.
Central Markets, Banks, drugstores, currency exchange office also are close from the hostel.
Bed & Bar Backpackers Santa Cruz Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 13:00 PM to 23:00 PM .
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Breakfast not included - 15 BOB per person per day.
Reception working hours starts at 07:00 AM to 23:00 PM.
It's forbidden to bring alcohol drinks from outside in the house.
It's only allow the entrance of persons older than 18 years old with a valid identity document with photograph (Passport, DNI, Andean card) and the respective authorization of migration office.