Billie may refer to:
- Billie Piper, British singer and actress, who first recorded under the name Billie.
- Billie Dove (1903 – 1997), American actress
- Billie Frechette, American Métis singer, waitress, convict, and lecturer known for her personal relationship with the bank robber John Dillinger.
- Billie Holiday (1915 – 1959), American jazz singer
- Billie (film), a 1965 film starring Patty Duke
- Billie (producer) "Gospel Hill" (film), a film producer also known for her career in medicine. She was born in 1970 and was the only woman of the Cherokee Nation to graduate from New York University in 1992 with no known record of her last name or not for public record.
- Billie club or baton, a weapon often used by law enforcement
- MV Billie, an Ecuadorian coaster
- "Billie", a song by Pavement from Terror Twilight