Bloomberg might refer to:
- Daniel J. Bloomberg (1905–1984), audio engineer
- Georgina Bloomberg (born 1983), professional equestrian
- Michael Bloomberg (born 1942), American businessman and founder of Bloomberg L.P.; politician and Mayor of New York City (2002–2013)
- Ramon Bloomberg (born 1972), American artist and film director
- Bloomberg L.P., financial news and media company founded by Michael Bloomberg
- Bloomberg News, a news agency
- Bloomberg Businessweek, weekly business magazine and website
- Bloomberg Markets, a monthly financial magazine
- Bloomberg Radio, a business radio network
- Bloomberg Television, a business news channel
- Bloomberg Terminal, desktop terminal and software widely used in the financial industry
- Bloomberg Government, online news service covering governmental affairs
- Bloomberg Law, an online legal research service
- Bloomberg Tower, a skyscraper in New York City containing the headquarters of Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg Beta, an independent venture capital firm founded by Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies, American foundation
- Bloomberg Tradebook, agency broker of Bloomberg L.P.
- Bloomberg Global Identifier (BBGID), an open standard, unique identifier of securities
- Bloomberg Commodity Index (BCOM), a broadly diversified commodity price index distributed by Bloomberg Indexes
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, part of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, United States