Bonita is a feminine given name as well as a word meaning "pretty, cute" in Spanish and Portuguese.
Bonita may refer to: Bonita Melinda
- Bonita Granville, American actress and producer
- Bonnie Langford, English actress
- Bonita Pietila, Finnish American casting director and producer
- Bonita Melinda, Jomblo Anak Semarang
Bonita is also a fish
- United States
- Bonita, California, in San Diego County
- Bonita, Madera County, California
- Bonita, Kansas
- Bonita, Louisiana
- Bonita, Wisconsin
- Bonita Falls, a set of waterfalls in California
- Bonita Springs, Florida
- Bonita, a Brazilian song by Antonio Carlos Jobim. English lyrics by Ray Gilbert, Gene Lees, and Antonio Carlos Jobim are slightly different.
- La Isla Bonita, a 1987 song by Madonna
- Bonita Applebum, the first ever single by American hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest
- USS Bonita, various ships and submarines of the United States Navy
- Bonita (sternwheeler 1900), a steamboat in Oregon, U.S.
- Bonita Open Solution, an open-source business process management and workflow suite
- Bonita ( Ecuador) capsized on 13 December 1981 forty miles north of Guernsey
- See also