A Bostonian is a person born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, or of Boston, Lincolnshire, England.
Bostonian may also refer to:
- Bostonian (horse), an American racehorse
- The Bostonians, a novel by Henry James and a 1984 Merchant Ivory film
- Boston accent, the dialect of American English spoken by native residents of Boston, Massachusetts
- Edgar Allan Poe, who used "A Bostonian" as his signature for his first publication, Tamerlane and Other Poems
- Bostonian, an Amtrak train that ran from New York City to Boston in the early 1970s
- Bostonian, a dress shoe brand acquired by C. & J. Clark in 1979