BPI might refer to:
- Baltimore Polytechnic Institute, a public high school in Maryland, United States
- Banca Popolare Italiana, an Italian bank merged into Banco Popolare
- Banco Português de Investimento, a Portuguese bank
- Bank of the Philippine Islands, the oldest bank in the Philippines
- Beef Products, Inc., manufacturer of lean finely textured beef, or LFTB.
- BPI Energy, an energy company involved with coalbed methane (CBM) in the Illinois Basin
- Bridge Publications (Scientology), the Church of Scientology's internal publishing division
- British Phonographic Industry, a record industry trade association
- British Power International, a UK-based power sector consultancy
- Belgian Packaging Institute, a Belgian packaging consultancy and testing company
- Base peak intensity, a type of mass chromatogram
- Bits-per-inch or Bytes-per-inch, used to specify the data density of magnetic tape
- Bomb Power Indicator, used by the Royal Observer Corps throughout the Cold War to detect nuclear explosions
- Brief Pain Inventory, used to measure the change in pain intensity after treatment, for example, with anti-cancer drugs
BPI might additionally be:
- Brachial plexus injury is an injury caused by damage to the nerves that conducts signals from the spinal cord to the shoulder, arm and hand.
- Baseline Privacy Interface, a MAC layer security service
- Boolean prime ideal theorem, a mathematical theorem
- Business process improvement, a method of improving business processes
- Business process interoperability, a state that exists when a business process can meet a specific objective automatically utilising essential human labour only
- Bard Prison Initiative, an inmate college degree programme offered by Bard College
- Bureau of Plant Industry (Philippines)
- Bureau of Plant Industry, The United States of America (USA).