Camper might refer to:
- A person who engages in camping.
- In online games, a player who stays in one area of the game world, see camping (gaming).
- A trailer (vehicle) or vehicle accessory used for camping, see recreational vehicle, travel trailer, popup camper. or camper shell.
- A Campervan, a self-powered van converted for camping.
- Carter Camper (born 1988), American ice hockey player
- Franklin J. Camper, former American soldier and known mercenary
- Jennifer Camper, American comics artist, graphic artist and editor residing in Brooklyn, New York
- Petrus Camper (1722–1789), Dutch anatomist
- Camper (company), a Spanish shoe company
- Camper and Nicholsons, the oldest leisure marine company in the world that produces and manages yachts