Catherine is a feminine given name. For the history of the name Catherine, see Katherine. The nicknames include Catie, Caty, Cate, Cathy, Cat, Kitty, Erin, and others.
Notable people with the given name include:
- Catherine of Aragon, Queen of England and first wife of King Henry VIII
- Catherine of Braganza, Queen of Great Britain, wife of Charles II
- Catherine Howard, Queen of England and fifth wife of King Henry VIII
- Catherine Parr, Queen of England and sixth wife of King Henry VIII
- Catherine I of Navarre, Queen of the Navarre from 1483 to 1517
- Catherine I of Russia, Empress of Russia
- Catherine the Great, also known as Catherine II, Empress of Russia
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, known before marriage as Kate Middleton, wife of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- Catherine, the Japanese name for Birdo, a character in the Super Mario franchise.
- Catherine, from the musical Pippin by Roger O. Hirson.
- Catherine, the title character from the novel Catherine, Called Birdy by Karen Cushman
- Catherine, the title character from the video game of the same name
- Catherine, the title character from the novel Catherine by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Catherine, the ship that Edward III was aboard in 1345 when he brought the fleet to Flanders and met with Jacob van Artevelde
- Catherine (1811 ship) - a whaler that also made one voyage transporting convicts to New South Wales
- Catharine (disambiguation)
- Katherine (given name)
- St. Catherine (disambiguation)
- Ecaterina (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Catherine"
- All pages beginning with "Katharine"
- All pages beginning with "Katherine"
- Karen (name), usually a feminine given name, derived from the Danish short form of Katherine
- Catherina (and similar spellings)