One-of-a-kind, artistically transformed from an old military prison into a funky youth hostel.
Social hostel with lively atmosphere, great events every day of the week. Unique & fun!
Appreciated and awarded by cult travel specialists for its unique & unusual design:
• No.1 hippest hostel in the world by Lonely Planet
• the 25 ultimate places to stay in the world by Rough Guides
• No.1 hostel in Slovenia according to Hostelworld.com guests' reviews- 2010 Hoscar Winner
• 5-minute walk from the main bus & train station; perfect for late arrivals or early departures
• 10-minute walk to the old Ljubljana city center
• the hostel's surrounded by the funkiest environent ever – Metelkova City area with cult bars, pubs, galleries, museums, theatre etc.
UNIQUE CONCEPT & STORY
A must stay experience when visiting Ljubljana. Spend the night in one of the 20 unique former prison cells with prison bars on windows and doors. Not entirely your cup of tea? Make your bed in one of the hostel's more traditional 4-, 5-, 7- and 12-bedded dorms featuring unique artistic elements.
parking • WiFi • towels and bed linen • welcome tea in the reception lounge • guided tours of the hostel • city maps • book exchange • board games • computer use • tourist info • tour booking • smiles for everyone
SELF SERVICE BUFFET BREAKFAST
available every day, 7:30 – 10:30am for 3€
BAR & RESTAURANT
BBQ nights • get-2-gether nights • LIVE concerts • staff/guests social activities • cocktail nights • theme parties • daily lunches • brunch • snacks until late • art exhibitions • workshops
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Celica staff:
• Tours & Trips info desk for daily excursions around Slovenia – pick up place at the hostel
• city info, maps, schedules, travel arrangements, events, …
• Rent-a-bike – comfy vintage cruisers to go out exploring Ljubljana and surroundings
• Rent-a-car – special discounts for Celica guests
• plenty of space for motorbike parking