- César Baldaccini, French sculptor.
- Cesar Chavez, American farm worker, labor leader and civil rights activist.
- César Franck, Belgian classical organist and composer.
- César Keiser (1925-2007), Swiss artist.
- Cesar Millan, Mexican American dog trainer.
- César Milstein, Argentinian biochemist.
- Cesar Romero, American actor.
- Carlos César, Portuguese Politician.
- Cesar Department, an administrative division in the Caribbean Coast Region
- Cesar River, a river within the Magdalena Basin, which separates the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta from the mountain ranges of the Serrania del Perija
- Cesar (Oliveira de Azeméis), a civil parish in the municipality of Oliveira de Azeméis
- Cesar, Portugal
- César Award, a French film awards
- César (film), a 1936 film directed by Marcel Pagnol
- César (play), a play by Marcel Pagnol
- C.E.S.A.R - Recife Center for Advanced Studies and Systems, in Brazil
- César (grape), an ancient red wine grape from northern Burgundy. It makes dark, tannic wines that are softened by blending with Pinot Noir and sometimes by carbonic maceration. It was popular in the 19th century, but it has now been largely replaced by Pinot Noir
- French ship César (1768), ship of the line, destroyed 1782
- Cesar, a brand of dog food manufactured by Mars, Incorporated