Chad Rolston practices primarily in the mergers and acquisitions area, where he regularly advises public and private companies, private equity firms and venture capital firms in their strategic transactions. His experience includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic corporate transactions and strategic planning
- Public and private financing transactions, including debt and equity
- General corporate representation of both publicly traded and privately held companies
He has represented clients across a range of industries, including:
- Life sciences
- Internet and digital media
- Information technology
- Retail and consumer products
Mr. Rolston is a member of the American Bar Association as well as a member of the ABA’s Mergers & Acquisitions Market Trends Subcommittee.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Rolston served in various sales and engineering roles in the enterprise software industry.