Chantelle can refer to:
- Chantelle (lingerie), a French women's underwear trademark.
- Chantelle (band), a Puerto Rican merengue musical group.
- Chantelle, Allier, a commune of the Allier département in France.
- Chantelle, Pretoria, a suburb of Pretoria to the north west of the Pretoria CBD
- Deneuille-lès-Chantelle, commune in the Allier department in central France
- Canton of Chantelle, an administrative division in central France
- Chantelle Anderson (1981) American basketball player
- Chantelle Barry, Australian singer in the original line up of girl group Bardot
- Chantelle Brader, New Zealand actress
- Chantelle Eberle (1981) Canadian curler
- Chantelle Fiddy, British journalist
- Chantelle Handy (1987) basketball player for Great Britain women's national basketball team
- Chantelle Houghton, the non-celebrity winner of Celebrity Big Brother 4 in 2006
- Chantelle Kerry (1996) Australian figure skater
- Chantelle Newbery (1977) Australian diver, and olympic champion
- Chantelle Paige (1988) American singer-songwriter and actress