Privileged location, it’s only a few blocks away from Tres Cruces Bus Station. Comfortable, fun and young atmosphere, fully equipped and with the best customer service. We offer you the best for your stay!
This hostel is an ideal base to know Montevideo! Private bedrooms and dorms. All of the bedrooms have complete private bathrooms, Air conditioning and heating. Services and benefits for an unforgettable moment: Included an amazing complete breakfast, computers with internet and free Wi-Fi, transfers, excursions and much more!
Excellent location! It’s in Montevideo center and 6 blocks away from the Bus Station. It’s close to everything that you are looking for in Montevideo!
Che Lagarto Hostel Montevideo is ideal to make new friends, and exchanging travel tips with people from around the world and having unforgettable experiences on our many shared areas. We offer you a shared kitchen and a terrace with armchairs and tables on open air where is generated a relaxing atmosphere among the guests.
To make your stay complete, we offer transfer services and excursions so that you don’t miss anything that this city offers. And, as always, Che Lagarto Hostels staff gives you useful tourist information and expert advice. Come live an unforgettable experience!
Che Lagarto Hostels is the largest chain of private hostels in South America, present in the best tourist destinations and always concerned that our guests have the best experience on each of our Hostels. We are currently present in 5 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Uruguay and Chile; over 30 Hostels and Suites in different cities. We have a history of over 18 years in the market, growing every year.
- Breakfast Buffet Included (from 8 to 10am)
- Shared kitchen for guests (from 8am to 11pm)
- Terrace (form 8pm to 0:30am)
- Computers with Internet access
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Room
- Cleaning Service
- Towels (included on private rooms only)
- Hot water 24h
- Heating in all of the bedrooms
- Lockers (in dorms)
- Reception 24h
- Tourist Information
Facilities with extra charge:
- Transfer in & out. To book a transfer, contact the the Hostel.
- Excursions: Futbol Tour; Bike Tour; One Day Trip to Punta del Este; One Day Trip to Sierra de Caracoles.
A TENER EN CUENTA
During special periods like: CARNIVAL - NEW YEAR’S – HOLIDAYS:
- 100 % payment in advance is required.
- If the reservation is canceled 30 or more days before the check-in date, only 70% of the booking value will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled between 29 and 15 days before check-in date, only 50% of the booking value will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled 15 days before to the check-in, or less, there will be no refund of the booking value.
Each reservation is for an individual bed, although you book the same number of beds as the room has, this doesn’t guarantee that all people are going to be in the same room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in shared dorms.
- Our prices are set in USD. The exchange rate to local currency used is not the official daily one, because of the market variation. The exchange rate used is established by Che Lagarto, the exchange rate shown on the website can change. Please contact us for more information.
- The payment can be in Uruguayan Pesos or Dollars.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
It´s forbidden to:
- Drink or eat inside the rooms.
- Bring hard liquor into the hostel.
- Smoke or use drugs in the Hostel
Check-In: from 2pm
Check-Out: until 11am
*Half of the daily rate will be charged for late check out between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. After 2:00 PM a full daily rate will be charged