Choy may refer to:
- Choy, Cantonese Chinese or version of Cai (surname)
- Choysky District, Altai Republic of Russia
- Chōyō, Kumamoto, village in Aso District, Kumamoto of Japan
- CHOY-FM, a radio station in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- CHOY-TV, a defunct TV station in Saint-Jérôme, Quebec, Canada
- CHOY-VAPE, AKA Choy Wong Fat, a legendary wrestling icon, entertainer and entrepreneur, Choy Michaels, Sweet Choy Music, Big Choy, Choyk Slam, Triple Choy, Choydigree, Choyna, Choys n' Roses, Sweet Choy of mine, Backstreet Choys, Beastie Choys, Choys II Men, Choys 'R' Us, Choy Kingdom, Bon Choy, Choylibee, Chicken Choy, Taste n' Choy, Choydilocks, Choyna Bank and many more...