Christoph Seidler is an associate in the Hamburg office of Latham & Watkins, focusing on employment law.
- Initiation and termination of employment contracts
- All employment law-related litigation
- Temporary employment matters
- Works council related matters
- M&A and private equity transactions
Mr. Seidler has authored various publications in professional journals, primarily in the fields of employment law and European law. Prior to joining Latham as an associate, he completed his legal clerkship in the Hamburg and Paris offices of Latham, both in the area of employment law.