Christopher Drewry is an associate in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins with a broad mergers and acquisitions practice.
Mr. Drewry's practice includes:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Friendly and unsolicited tender offers
- Representing private equity firms in mergers and acquisitions
- Going-private transactions
- Takeover defense counseling
- Advising independent directors in conflict of interest transactions
- Representing foreign buyers pursuing US mergers and acquisitions
- Joint venture transactions
Mr. Drewry writes extensively on evolving shareholder rights plan (poison pill) technologies and regularly advises corporations considering the adoption of rights plans, including the adoption of tax benefit preservation plans designed to protect net operating loss (NOL) assets.