City Hostel Vlissingen is located adjacent to the Old Market and opposite the famous St. Jacobs Tower. Centrally located, the shopping centre and the bustling Bellamy Park, with its wide array of (outdoor) cafes, pubs, restaurants and entertainment venues are a stone’s throw away. The hostel combines the ambiance of historic, landmark architecture with the convenience of modern room amenities and is suitable for individual travellers, families and groups.
The hostel provides clean and spacious family rooms with 2, 4 or 6 beds. Each room has a private bath room, LCD TV and wireless internet. Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner service is available; all served buffet style or a la carte in the hostel’s cosy restaurant. Drinks and snacks can be enjoyed on the sunny al fresco terrace or in the cosy hostel bar.
The hostel can accommodate groups of up to 36 people. Vlissingen City Hostel offers a warm welcome to student, cultural, sports and family groups. Groups which require special arrangements are very welcome to forward their wishes and have the option to rent the entire hostel for their private function. Ask staff for details.
Hostel facilities and amenities:
• 2-, 4- and 6-bed rooms, available in both comfortable box springs and bunk beds
• LCD TV in each room
• Private bath room in each room
• Cosy hostel bar and restaurant
• Outdoor terrace on the Old Market right in front of the hostel
• Breakfast included in the room price.
• Affordable lunch, buffet and a la carte dinner; dietary requests honoured. Packed breakfast and lunches available
• Free wireless internet
• Games, toys and DVD’s available
• Rental bicycles
• Luggage storage
• On site discount tickets for several restaurants, pubs and attractions
Reception open 08.00 - 1800
Check-in from 13:00 - 18:00
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy: no charge when 24 hours in advance of day of arrival
Debit Cards accepted;
Credit Cards not accepted
Tourist Tax not included €1,45 per person per night