Counselor or counsellor might refer to:
Diplomacy and government
- Counselor (diplomat), a high-ranking diplomat
- Counsellor of State (United Kingdom), senior member of the British royal family to whom the Monarch can delegate certain state functions and powers in case of their unavailability
- Counselor of the United States Department of State, confidential adviser to the U.S. Secretary of State
- Navy Counselor in the United States Navy
- School counselor, additionally "guidance counselor" or "educational counselor"
- Camp counselor, or "cabin leader", adult supervisor in summer camps
- Counselor-in-Training, training programme for camp counselors
- Lay community counsellor
Legal, medical and additional specialties
- Counselor at law, used interchangeably with "lawyer"
- Counsel, solicitor in certain jurisdictions
- Mental health counselor
- Credit counseling professional, referred to as "credit counselor" in USA and "debt counsellor" in UK