Coventry Telegraph

The Coventry Telegraph is a local English tabloid newspaper. Founded originally as The Midland Daily Telegraph in 1891 by William Isaac Iliffe, it was Coventry's first daily newspaper. Sold for half a penny, it was a four-page broadsheet newspaper. It changed its name to the Coventry Evening Telegraph on 17 November 1941, and then the Coventry Telegraph on 2 October 2006 (which reflected its switch to morning publication). [1]