Damaris might refer to:
- Damaris, a woman mentioned in the New Testament.
- Damaris (born 1986), a Peruvian folk singer.
- Damaris Aguirre (born 1977), a Mexican weightlifter.
- Damaris Evans (born 1975), a British fashion designer and creative director
- Damaris Hayman (born 1929), a British actress.
- Damaris Johnson (born 1989), an American foolballer.
- Damaris Lewis (born 1990), an American model
- Damaris Cudworth Masham (1659–1708), an English philosopher.
- Damaris Page (1610–1669) additionally known as "Damarose Page", a London brothel keeper, entrepreneur and property developer.
- Damaris Phillips (born 1980), an American chef.
- "Damaris", song by Patrick Wolf from The Bachelor
- "Damaris", song by The Rentals from Lost in Alphaville